Treasure Water - Recycle Water
DescriptionSwitch Flow has supplied recycled systems for all types of industries, including Pulp & Paper, Microelectronics, Food & Beverage, Plating, Oil Refining / Petrochemical and Textiles. While treatment objectives may vary, wastewater must be evaluated carefully in order to find the right treatment solutions. The quantity of recycled water depends on the substances present in the wastewater and the water requirements of a particular facility.
Recycled Water can be used as:
- Process Water
Make-up water for:
- Cooling Towers
- Fire Fighting
- Washing / Rinsing / Wash Down
Non-potable water for:
- Landscape irrigation
- Identify the various ways the water can be used in the specific facility
- Identify the substances to be removed from the water to make it suitable for reuse.
- Determine the process needed to recycle the wastewater for facility usage.
- Estimate water consumption saving by recycling.
- Estimate cost for the required treatment system
- Estimate return in investment in recycling.
- Suspended solids
- Volatile organics
- Semi-volatile organics
- Oil and Grease